Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nursery Photos - Almost Done!

Good afternoon everyone! I thought I'd post a few pictures of the progress we have made with the nursery. At this point, it is almost complete. Drapes are up, the furniture is arranged, clothes and supplies are put away. What is left to complete are to get a lamp shade, mount pictures on the walls, install the phone (ringer off by default), and other minor things.

When it is finally complete, I will post those as well. (I'll also get better at arranging them on here.)


4 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks WONDERFUL! Congrats for getting it all done early. Of course, you realize this means the baby will be LATE now ...

Cecilia Dominic said...

Don't forget the baby! ;-)

CD

Mandy said...

Hi everyone, I am new to the party (I knew LogicBoy in HS) .. anyway, I just wanted to say I LOVE the paint color with the black and white fabric -LOVE ... cant wait to follow your story- lots of luck the next few weeks!!!!

Cara said...

Bowden matches! How precious.